Graduated from the PWST in Cracow. She made her debut at Stanisław Wyspiański Silesian Theatre in Katowice. She has worked at TR Warszawa since the 2003/2004 season when she was a student of the Acting School being a part of Area Warsaw project.
At the Współczesny Theatre in Wrocław she played the part of Lisa in the Passengerdirected by Natalia Korczakowska (2009) and the main part in the Visit of the old lady (Wizyta starszej pani) directed by Wojciech Klemm in the Swiss Luzerner Theatre. She acted also in the Polish TV Theatre, among others in Maiden Vows(Śluby panieńskie) directed by Krystyna Janda (2003) and Inka 1946 directed by Wojciech Tomczyk (2007).
She appeared in films, among others in I am (Jestem, 2005) and Time to die (Pora umierać, 2007) by Dorota Kędzierzawska, Goyta (Goyta, 2006) by Joanna Jurewicz,Lynching (Lincz, 2010) by Krzysztof Łukaszewicz, Dance Marathon (Maraton tańca, 2010) by Magdalena Łazarkiewicz and 80 million (80 milionów, 2011) by Waldemar Krzystek, It looks pretty from a distance (Z daleka widok jest piękny, 2011) by Anka and Wilhelm Sasnal, Secret (Sekret, 2012) by Przemysław Wojcieszek and Hiszpanka by Łukasz Barczyk (2013).
In 2007, she was nominated to Feliks Warszawski Award for the role in Whatever happens, I love you and in 2010 to the Golden Duck Award (Złota Kaczka) for her roles in the films: Lynching (Lincz) and Dance Marathon (Maraton tańca).
Performances in TR Warszawa:
- Risk everything, 2003, directed by –> (Grzegorz Jarzyna)
- Confined, 2004, directed by Marcin Wrona
- Dreams, 2004, directed by Łukasz Kos
- Pit-bull, 2004, directed by Arkadiusz Tworus
- Oxygen, 2004, directed by Aleksandra Konieczna
- Rosaline and Benvolio, 2005, directed by Redbad Klijnstra
- Whatever happens, I love you, 2005, directed by Przemysław Wojcieszek
- Helena S., 2006, directed by Aleksandra Konieczna
- Cut it out, 2006, directed by Jan Klata
- War zone, 2006, directed by Natalia Korczakowska
- Ragazzo dell’Europa, 2007, directed by René Pollesch
- No matter how hard we tried, 2009, directed by Grzegorz Jarzyna
- Faithless, 2010, directed by Artur Idelfons Urbański
- Metaphysics of a two-headed calf, 2010, directed by Michał Borczuch
- Jackson Pollesch, 2011, directed by René Pollesch
- The Bat, 2012, directed by Kornel Mundruczó
- The Second Woman, 2014, directed by Grzegorz Jarzyna