Studied at the acting faculty of the Theatre Academy in Warsaw. Participated in the Acting Study courses offered at TR Warszawa within the framework of the Area Warsaw [Teren Warszawa] project. Since 2005 in the ensemble of TR Warszawa.
Performed in several plays shown in the TV Theatre, among others From now on we will be good (Od dziś będziemy dobrzy) by Paweł Sala (2004) and The Fault (Skaza) directed by Marcin Wrona (2005), as well as in films: Rozdroże Café directed by Leszek Wosiewicz (2005) and Ode to Joy (Oda do radości) directed by Anna Kazejak-Dawid, Jan Komasa and Maciej Migas (2005) and Heavy Mental by Sebastian Buttny (2013). Participates in the musical project "Gruppa Wschód".
Performances in TR Warszawa:
- Risk Everything, 2003, directed by Grzegorz Jarzyna
- Pit-bull, 2004, directed by Arkadiusz Tworus
- Oxygen, 2004, directed by Aleksandra Konieczna
- 2007: Macbeth, 2005, directed by Grzegorz Jarzyna
- Giovanni, 2006, directed by Grzegorz Jarzyna
- Cut It Out, 2006, directed by Jan Klata
- Shoemakers at the Gates, 2007, directed by Jan Klata
- T.E.O.R.E.M.A.T., 2009, directed by Grzegorz Jarzyna
- Metaphysics of a Two-headed Calf, 2010, directed by Michał Borczuch
- City of Dream, 2012, directed by Krystian Lupa
- The Second Woman, 2014, directed by Grzegorz Jarzyna
- Grind/r, 2015, directed by Piotr Trojan
- The Possibility of an Island, 2015, directed by Magda Szpecht