Graduate of the Acting Faculty at the PWST in Cracow. Since 2002 in the ensemble of the Old Theatre in Cracow. Since 2007 in the ensemble of TR Warszawa.
In the Old Theatre she acted in such plays as: Ladies and hussars (Damy i Huzary, 2001) and The School for Wives by Molière (Szkoła żon Moliera, 2003) directed by Kazimierz Kutz; Liberation (Wyzwolenie, 2004) and Tartuffe (2006) directed by Mikołaj Grabowski, Macbeth (Makbet) directed by Andrzej Wajda (2004), A great man for small business (Wielki człowiek do małych interesów) directed by Michał Borczuch (2005), The three stigmata of Palmer Eldritch (Trzy stygmaty Palmera Eldritcha) directed by Jan Klata (2006), Factory 2 directed by Krystian Lupa (2008). In the Polish TV Theatre she acted in plays: The Hairdresser (Fryzjer, 2004) and Who you believe (Komu wierzycie, 2007) directed by Maciej Pieprzyca.
In 2008 she made her debut as a dramatist in Possessed (Opętani) by Witold Gombrowicz directed by Krzysztof Garbaczewski in the Drama Theatre in Wałbrzych. In 2001 she worked on the screenplay and dramaturgy for the play Pelikan, czyli pożegnanie mięsa (Pelican, or goodbye to meat) directed by Natalia Korczakowska.
Performances in TR Warszawa:
- Celebration, 2001, directed by H7 (Grzegorz Jarzyna) (in the cast since 2009)
- The Lion in Winter, 2007, directed by Grzegorz Jarzyna (joint production of TR Warszawa and the Burgtheater)
- T.E.O.R.E.M.A.T., 2009, directed by Grzegorz Jarzyna
- The Picture of Dorian Gray, 2009, directed by Michał Borczuch
- No Matter How Hard We Tried, 2009, directed by Grzegorz Jarzyna
- Solaris. Report, 2009, directed by Natalia Korczakowska
- Nosferatu, 2011, directed by Grzegorz Jarzyna