Graduated from the acting faculty at PWST in Warsaw. At first, she worked at the Lubuski Theatre in Zielona Góra (1981 - 1982), then at the Polish Theatre (1983 - 1985), and at Powszechny Theatre in Warsaw (1985 - 1991). Since 1991 connected with the Szwedzka 2/4 theatre ensemble, later transformed into the Rozmaitości Theatre.
Her most important roles in the Szwedzka2/4 theatre include: Marie in Woyzeck by Georg Büchner, directed by Wojciech Maryański (1993), Olga in Three Sisters (Trzy siostry) by Anton Chekhov directed by Krzysztof Kelm (1993), Lady in To Damascus(Do Damaszku) by August Strindberg directed by Marcin Januszkiewicz (1994). She also performed in the play Fireface (Ogień w głowie) by Marius von Mayenburg directed by Paweł Łysak (1998) and Helver's Night (Noc Helvera) by Ingmar Villqist directed by the author in the Kriket theatre in Chorzów (2000).
Performances in TR Warszawa:
- Tropical Craze, 1997, directed by Grzegorz Horst (Grzegorz Jarzyna)
- A Dog’s Will, 1997, directed by Piotr Cieplak
- Snake Skin, 1998, directed by Piotr Cieplak
- Divine Words, 1998, directed by Piotr Tomaszuk
- Magnetism of the Heart, 1999, directed by Sylwia Torsh (Grzegorz Jarzyna)
- Bacchae, 2001, directed by Krzysztof Warlikowski
- Celebration, 2001, directed by H7 (Grzegorz Jarzyna)
- Whatever Happens, I Love You, 2005, directed by Przemysław Wojcieszek
- Two Poor Polish Speaking Romanians, 2006, directed by Przemysław Wojcieszek
- No Matter How Hard We Tried, 2009, directed by Grzegorz Jarzyna
- Unfaithful, 2010, directed by Artur Urbański
- Metaphysics of a Two-headed Calf, 2010, directed by Michał Borczuch
- City of Dream, 2012, directed by Krystian Lupa