Graduated from the Cracow School of Art SPOT and passed the external acting exam in Warsaw. Debuted in the Zagłębie Children Theatre in Będzin and later acted in the Polish Scene Theatre in Czech Cieszyn. In 2001-2006 he acted in Wojciech Bogusławski Theatre in Kalisz. Later he was active in the Old Theatre in Cracow (2006-2008). Since 2008 in the ensemble of TR Warszawa. In the Wojciech Bogusławski Theatre he cooperated with Robert Czechowski, Agata Duda-Gracz, Maja Kleczewska (Woyzeck by Büchner, 2005) and Michał Siegoczyński. In the Old Theatre he acted, among others, in Before/ After (Przedtem/ potem) directed by Paweł Miśkiewicz (2006), Zaratustra directed by Krystian Lupa, Luludirected by Michał Borczuch (2007) and in plays directed by Maja Kleczewska: A Midsummer Night's Dream (Sen nocy letniej) (2006), Blasted (Zbombardowani) (2007). He continued his cooperation with Maja Kleczewska in the plays: Babel in the Polish Theatre in Bydgoszcz (2010) and Oresteja in the National Theatre (2012).
He also played in films: After (Po, directed by Michał Siegoczyński and Wojciech Starostecki, 2002), The world is waiting for us (Czeka na nas świat, directed by Robert Krzempek, 2006), Drowsiness (Senność), directed by Magdalena Piekorz, 2008) and a bit part in The white ribbon (Biała wstążka), awarded in Cannes, directed by Michael Haneke. In 2002 he received a distinction for the main role in Kaligula at the 42nd Kalisz Theatre Meetings. In 2004, at the 37th Wroclaw Meetings of One Actor Theatres, he was awarded for The wind blows (Wieje) recital and received a special jury award at the 44th Kalisz Theatre Meetings. At the same festival, he received the journalists’ award for his role of Orlando in As you like it (Jak wam się podoba) by Shakespeare. In the audience ranking he was selected to be the most popular season actor in Bogusławski Theatre. In 2006 he was awarded for the main role in the play Woyzeck directed by Maja Kleczewska at the 46th Kalisz Theatre Meetings.
Peformances in TR Warszawa:
- Clara’s relations, 2003, directed by Krystian Lupa
- 2007: Macbeth, 2005, directed by Grzegorz Jarzyna [in the cast since 2008]
- Cut it out, 2006, directed by Jan Klata [in the cast since 2007]
- T.E.O.R.E.M.A.T., 2009, directed by Grzegorz Jarzyna
- The Picture of Dorian Gray, 2009, directed by Michał Borczuch
- Solaris. Report, 2009, directed by Natalia Korczakowska
- Metaphysics of a two-headed calf, 2010, directed by Michał Borczuch
- The Bat, 2012, directed by Kornél Mundruczó
- The Second Woman, 2014, directed by Grzegorz Jarzyna
- The Martyrs, 2015, directed by Grzegorz Jarzyna
- Grind/r, 2015, directed by Piotr Trojan
- The Possibility of an Island, 2015, directed by Magda Szpecht