Graduate of the Polish National Film, Television and Theatre School in Łódź. In the years 1999-2005 he cooperated with the Współczesny Theatre in Wrocław and since 2005 he is a member of the ensemble of TR Warszawa. At the Współczesny Theatre in Wroclaw Tyndyk played in Family Stories (Sytuacje rodzinne) directed by Krystyna Meissner (2000), Story of Jacob (Historia Jakuba) directed by Piotr Cieplak (2001), Romeo and Juliet (Romeo i Julia) directed by Rimas Tuminas (2001), Victory (Zwycięstwo) directed by Helena Kaut-Howson (2003). His performances in modern plays include Shopping and Fucking (1999), Fireface (Ogień w głowie, 1999) directed by Paweł Łysak and Cleansed (Oczyszczeni) directed by Krzysztof Warlikowski. His film appearances include 0_1_0 (2008) by Piotr Łazarkiewicz, Świnki (Piglets) by Robert Gliński (2009) and Sekret (Secret) by Przemysław Wojcieszak (2012).
His role of David in the diploma performance of Unidentified Human Remains and the True Nature of Love (Niezidentyfikowane szczątki ludzkie i prawdziwa natura miłości, 1998) won him the Best Male Actor prize at the International Festival of Acting Schools, Meetings ’99 in Brno and the 17th Theatre Schools Festival in Łódź.
Performances in the TR Warszawa:
- Cleansed, 2001, directed by Krzysztof Warlikowski
- The Dybbuk, 2003, directed by Krzysztof Warlikowski
- 2007: Macbeth, 2005, directed by Grzegorz Jarzyna
- Cokolwiek się zdarzy, kocham cię, 2005, directed by Przemysław Wojcieszek
- Giovanni, 2006, directed by Grzegorz Jarzyna
- Angels in America, 2007, directed by Krzysztof Warlikowski
- Ragazzo dell’Europa, 2007, directed by Rene Pollesch
- The Lion in Winter, 2007, directed by Grzegorz Jarzyna (co-produced with the Burgtheater Wien)
- The Picture of Dorian Gray, 2009, directed by Michał Borczuch
- Metaphysics of a Two-Headed Calf, 2010, directed by Michał Borczuch
- Jackson Pollesch, 2011, directed by Rene Pollesch
- City of Dream, 2012, directed by Krystian Lupa
- The second woman, 2014, directed by Grzegorz Jarzyna