Graduated from the Theatre Academy in Warsaw. In 1999, he began cooperation with the Studio Theatre. Since 2002 in the ensemble of TR Warszawa.
In the Studio Theatre he played in Winnie P. (Kubuś P.) directed by Piotr Cieplak (1999) and in Sanatorium under the sign of the hourglass (Sanatorium pod klepsydrą) directed by Oskaras Korsunovas (2001). He appeared in the Polish TV Theatre plays: The Dispute (Spór) directed by Marcin Ziębiński, The servants and the snow (Dwustu służących i śnieg) directed by Krzysztof Lang, Dybbuk (Dybuk) by Agnieszka Holland, Dragon by Stanisław Różewicz and Fireface (Ogień w głowie) by Piotr Łazarkiewicz.
He made his film debut already during his first year at the Theatre Academy with the role in Children and Fish (Dzieci i ryby) by Jacek Bromski. Critics and the public became interested in him after his role in the action drama Anger (Gniew) directed by Marcin Ziembiński. He also played in films such as: Billboard by Łukasz Zadrzyński, Love and do what you want (Kochaj i rób co chcesz) by Robert Gliński, Frenzy (Amok) by Natalia Koryncka-Gruz, Louder than bombs (Głośniej od bomb) and Down the colourful hill (W dół kolorowym wzgórzem) by Przemysław Wojcieszek, Inferno by Maciej Pieprzyca, 0_1_0 by Piotr Łazarkiewicz, Drowsiness (Senność) by Magdalena Piekorz, 33 scenes from life (33 sceny z życia) by Małgorzata Szumowska.
Performances in TR Warszawa:
- The tropical craze, 1997, directed by Grzegorz Horst (Grzegorz Jarzyna)
- 4.48 Psychosis, 2002, directed by + (Grzegorz Jarzyna)
- The Treatment, 2002, directed by Artur Urbański
- Disco Pigs, 2003, directed by Krzysztof Jaworski
- Rosaline and Benvolio, 2005, reż. Redbad Klijnstra
- Whatever Happens, I Love You, 2005, directed by Przemysław Wojcieszek
- Helena S., 2006, directed by Aleksandra Konieczna
- Cut It Out, 2006, directed by Jan Klata
- War Zone, 2006, directed by Natalia Korczakowska
- Angels in America, 2007, directed by Krzysztof Warlikowski
- T.E.O.R.E.M.A.T., 2009, directed by Grzegorz Jarzyna
- No Matter How Hard We Tried, 2009, directed by Grzegorz Jarzyna
- Metaphysics of a Two-headed Calf, 2010, directed by Michał Borczuch
- Jackson Pollesch, 2011, directed by Rene Pollesch
- The Bat, 2012, directed by Kornél Mundruczó
- The Second Woman, 2014, directed by Grzegorz Jarzyna
- Ewelina's Crying, 2015, directed by Anna Karasińska
- The Possibility of an Island, 2015, directed by Magda Szpecht